“Personal and collective degradation of nature, women, and the feminine is drawing to a close, one person at a time. Intuition, spirituality, and emotional intelligence are now taking their rightful place in partnership with rational, logical thinking. Your health and that of the planet will improve as a result.”
A Different Tide
Can you see
the light clearing the horizon?
If you’ve
got to let go it’s a chance you’re taking
And you run
for your life
And breathe
out
The black
mirror knows no reflection
It knows not
pride or vanity
It cares not
about your dreams
It cares not
for your pyramid schemes
You say it's
money that we need
As if we're only mouths to feed
I know no matter what you say
There are some debts you'll never pay
As if we're only mouths to feed
I know no matter what you say
There are some debts you'll never pay
Working for
the church while your life falls apart
Singing
halleluiah with the fear in your heart
Every spark
of friendship and love will die without a home
Hear the solider groan, "We'll go at it alone"
Hear the solider groan, "We'll go at it alone"
No way of
knowing what any man will do
An ocean of
violence between me and you
I’m gunna
work it out
Cause time
wont work it out for you
I’m gunna
work it on out
Oh my little
bird in a cage
Oh my little
mockingbird sing
I need you
to get up on that stage for me, honey
And show the
men it’s not about the money
My body is a
cage that keeps me
From dancing
with the one I love
But my mind
holds the key
I’m living
in an age
That calls
darkness light
Though my
language is dead
Still the
shapes fill my head
Gunmen and
maniacs
All will feature on the freakshow
And I can't do nothing 'bout that, no
But if you hurt what's mine
I'll sure as hell retaliate
You can free the world you can free my mind
Just as long as my baby's safe from harm tonight
All will feature on the freakshow
And I can't do nothing 'bout that, no
But if you hurt what's mine
I'll sure as hell retaliate
You can free the world you can free my mind
Just as long as my baby's safe from harm tonight
You’re a boy
and I’m a girl
But you can
lean on me
And I don’t
have no fear
I’ll take on
any man here
Who says
that’s not the way it should be
I stand in
front of you
I’ll take
the force of the blow
Protection
I stand in
front of you
I’ll take
the force of the blow
Protection
How can you
have a day without a night
Here comes
the sun little darlin, here comes the sun
It’s alright
Love, love
is a verb
Love is a doing word
Love is a doing word
Don't be
afraid
Open your mouth and say
Say what your soul sings to you
Open your mouth and say
Say what your soul sings to you
Your mind
can never change
Unless you ask it to
Lovingly re-arrange
The thoughts that make you blue
The things that bring you down
Only do harm to you
And so make your choice joy
The joy belongs to you
Unless you ask it to
Lovingly re-arrange
The thoughts that make you blue
The things that bring you down
Only do harm to you
And so make your choice joy
The joy belongs to you
So turn
yourself round
Don’t burn
yourself, turn yourself, turn yourself
Around into
the sun
To the sun,
to the sun
Are you
afraid to live your life the way I perceive?
In my arms
I’ll catch you
Heavens
gunna burn your eyes
Babylon this
is your final day
Babylon this
is your final call
Read the
writin its on the wall
You’re not
‘gon catch me in a rat pack
We not go
fallin’ on your death trap
No way…
Bring it on
in a different tide
I feel alright, alright, now
I feel alright, alright, now
Sleep until
the sunlight, sleep until sunlight
'Til the
sunlight burns you happy
Words appropriated (in order of
appearance) from the lyrics of: Bertie Blackman > Run For Your Life | Arcade Fire > Black Mirror - Intervention - Ocean of
Noise - Antichrist Television Blues - My Body is a Cage | Massive Attack
> Safe From Harm – Protection – Unfinished Sympathy - Daydreaming – Teardrop – What Your Soul Sings | Gorillaz > Demon Days | Thievery Corporation > Heaven’s Gunna Burn Your Eyes - The Richest Man in Babylon – Until the Morning.